If you are ready and eager to work, Expandability Staffing is the service for you!
We place persons with all types of disabilities and skill levels in temporary, temporary to regular, and direct hire jobs. When you are placed in a job by Expandability Staffing, you become a valued employee of Expandability Staffing and we will make sure you are paid the highest available wage, and receive any support or accommodations you may need.
Are you a highly qualified professional with a disability? If so, Expandability Staffing has solutions for you! We have customers who are seeking advanced and professional level talent as well as customers who are seeking entry level talent.
Eligibility Requirements: We want to do the best for our associates and the companies that we service. We welcome all candidates who meet our eligibility requirements and fulfill the mission of Expandability.
To be eligible for Expandability Staffing;
- You must be at least 18 years of age and be able to complete an I-9 form with appropriate documentation
- You should have a desire to work temporary, temporary-to-regular or direct-hire positions
- Have a certifiable disability in order to work for Expandability Staffing
- Be able to commit to assignments and get to work on time
- Work well with a work team or work independently with little supervision
Are you Job Ready?
Ask yourself these questions to see if you are ready to work.
- Am I ready to work?
- Am I flexible?
- Can I get to work on time?
- Am I open to growing and have an open mindset?
- Do I have any conflicts that will interfere with work being a priority?
- Am I a team player?
- Do I have a good attitude?
- Can I commit to an assignment?
- Am I ready to receive constructive feedback from my boss or peers?
- Do I have transportation to get to and from work?
A job ready candidate is…
- Someone that is flexible – is willing to change a routine to go above and beyond
- Is able to commit to a job assignment – when you accept a position, you follow it through from start to finish
- Punctual and gets to work on time – doesn’t make excuses to be on time
- Enjoys being a team player and working with others – is amiable, tolerant and works well with others
- Has an open mindset and open to growing – is open to new ideas and willing to take on new tasks and responsibilities
- Can handle constructive feedback and is willing to change – when your given a critique, you are able to apply it to your work habits and performance
- Possess a good attitude – is positive and open to others
- Can make an immediate decision to accept and fulfill the entire duration of the assignment or reject it upon the offering
- Is willing to work hard and represent themselves with the utmost integrity and work ethic
- Wants to work well with others and be a problem-solver and make a positive contribution
- Is excited to work every day
- Will work with their Expandability Staffing recruiter and be communicative throughout the entire relationship